NAGPUR METRO RAIL - AN INFORMATIONAL WEBSITE
- ticket title
- It’s Time to Invest in Nagpur Metro Project – Dr. Brijesh Dixit
- Metro Now To Touch Ajni Railroad Station As Well
- Ultra current Metro Rail will change face of Nagpur, guarantees Maha CM Devendra Fadnavis
- CM, Gadkari need Metro station inverse Ajni railroad station
- KfW to loan Rs 3,750 cr for Nagpur Metro Venture
- Metro Rail gets German credit to cover of 43% venture expense
- German Funding Agency KfW will provides fund for Nagapur Metro Rail Venture
- Nagpur Metro a step ahead to get Power from Renewable Sources
- Nagpur Metro Venture’s 180cr falls short
- 12 Corporate attended the Pre-bid of Nagpur Metro Coaches
- Metro Rail might keep running over London St land
- Bidding of Nagpur Metro Coaches Starts
- No requirement for Envrironment Sway Appraisal for Metro Rail: MoEF
- NMRCL invites Applications for Bidding on Nine Stations of Nagpur Metro NS Line
- Nagpur Metro: Metro without Train Drivers on Track
The data contained in this Website (http://www.nagpurmetrorail.com/) has been arranged singularly with the end goal of giving data about Nagpur Metro Rail i.e. just for general data or utilize just. The substance of the site in any capacity, don’t constitute counsel and are not at all obligatory on NAGPUR METRO RAIL.
This content on this Website is on ‘best exertion’ and ‘as is’ premise by Nagpur Metro rail, however, bars any representation or support made or guarantee given (either express or suggested) as to the fulfillment, precision, auspiciousness, execution, wellness for the specific motivation behind the data it contains. You must not utilize any data, information or material for any utilization or movement or reason which is unlawful, illicit, fake, shameless, indecent and contradicted to public policy. Each exertion is made to survey the material posted on Nagpur Metro Railway website for downloading, in any case, such downloading is done at your own particular prudence and danger and you are exclusively in charge of any harm or impairment to your PC, information misfortune or whatever other predictable or unforeseeable harm or impairment that may come about because of downloading of any such material. We acknowledge no risk for any impairment or harm happening because of misuse of any data or material accessible on our site.
Any material or data accessible on our website is liable to adjustment or change or alteration. We maintain and reserve the right to adjust or change or alter any substance on our website with no notification or cautioning. We are not responsible for any direct and indirect risk or harm which may come after such change or adjustment or alteration and so forth
Unless expressed else, you may get to and download the data or material situated on http://www.nagpurmetrorail.com/ just for individual and non-business use.
A few links on the site may prompt servers kept up by outsiders over whom Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation has no control. Nagpur Metro Rail acknowledges no obligation or risk for any of the material contained on those servers.
By getting to this site, you concur that Nagpur Metro Rail won’t be responsible for any immediate or aberrant loss (of any nature at all) emerging from the utilization or failure to utilize the website and the material contained in this website or in any link thereof. Your utilization of the website should be administered by the Indian laws. By utilizing our website, you only submit yourself to the select ward of courts in India.
Nagpur Metro Rail explicitly disavows and makes no guarantee that the substance of the Website is free from viruses or threats or anything of comparable nature or imperfections or blunders or oversights or outdated data.
The copyright of the material contained in this Website has a place with and exclusively with Nagpur Metro Rail. Your entrance to this Website does not permit you to imitate or transmit or store anyplace or spread the substance of this Website without Nagpur Metro Rail former composed authorization.
News and Media
Nagpur: Chief minister Devendra Fadnavis and Union transport minister Nitin Gadkari need a Metro Rail…Read more