NAGPUR METRO RAIL - AN INFORMATIONAL WEBSITE
- ticket title
- It’s Time to Invest in Nagpur Metro Project – Dr. Brijesh Dixit
- Metro Now To Touch Ajni Railroad Station As Well
- Ultra current Metro Rail will change face of Nagpur, guarantees Maha CM Devendra Fadnavis
- CM, Gadkari need Metro station inverse Ajni railroad station
- KfW to loan Rs 3,750 cr for Nagpur Metro Venture
- Metro Rail gets German credit to cover of 43% venture expense
- German Funding Agency KfW will provides fund for Nagapur Metro Rail Venture
- Nagpur Metro a step ahead to get Power from Renewable Sources
- Nagpur Metro Venture’s 180cr falls short
- 12 Corporate attended the Pre-bid of Nagpur Metro Coaches
- Metro Rail might keep running over London St land
- Bidding of Nagpur Metro Coaches Starts
- No requirement for Envrironment Sway Appraisal for Metro Rail: MoEF
- NMRCL invites Applications for Bidding on Nine Stations of Nagpur Metro NS Line
- Nagpur Metro: Metro without Train Drivers on Track
Nagpur Metro Rail Route Map
In mid-2012 Nagpur Improvement Trust (NIT) asked for DMRC to give Consultancy administrations to the planning of a Detailed Project Report for Metro Rail System in Nagpur, Maharashtra at first for 30 km which was reexamined to 42 km in July 2012. From that point, DMRC directed Traffic Surveys, Topographical Surveys, Geotechnical Investigations and Environment Impact Assessment Survey. The study region comprised of Nagpur Municipal Corporation Area. The study region totaled to roughly 217 km2. In view of the diverse sorts of studies done by DMRC, metro arrangements were finished after rehashed review of the street system, crossing points, traveler movement stream, activity blockage, network to vital area employments.
With the Nagpur Metro Rail Project accepting approval from the Union Cabinet on Wednesday, August 20, 2014, Prime Minister Shri. Narendra Modi is modified to put the establishment stone of the task by 21st August 2014. Nagpur Metro Rail, being set up with the aim to diminish the activity packing in the urban parts of the Nagpur city, is relied upon to be done by December 2016. The Nagpur metro rail system has been wanted to improve the city’s transportation framework, and in this manner, help in the quick advancement of the thirteenth biggest city of the nation.
The Nagpur metro rail system will be spread over a length of around 38.21 km. It will be useful on two passages, to be specific the North-South Corridor and the East-West Corridor. The 19.65 km long North-South Corridor will be running from Automotive Square to MIHAN and the East-West Corridor which is 18.55 km long will be developed from Prajapati Nagar to Lokmanya Nagar. Aggregate number of stations on Corridor No. 1 and Corridor No. 2 would be 17 and 19, separately.
Nagpur Metro Route
First Station:- Automotive Square
Last Station:- Khapari
Number of Stations – 17, All Elevated except Airport to MIHAN City route. (For Station details please see above map)
Link to other Corridors – At Munje Square
First Station:- Prajapati Nagar
Last Station:- Lokmanya Nagar
Number of Stations – 19, All Elevated. (For Station details please see above map)
Link to other Corridors – At Munje Square
According to the venture gauges, Rs 8,680 crore will be put resources into the Nagpur Metro Rail Project, out of which Rs 1,555 crore will be contributed through the Government of India. The Government of India will contribute monetarily to the undertaking as subordinate obligation and value. Likewise, the task will get money related backing from the Improvement Trust of Nagpur, City itself and Industrial Development Corporation, Maharashtra Airport Development Company, the Nagpur Municipal Corporation and Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation and
The endeavor will be finished under the supervision of the Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation, which will be driven by the Urban Development Secretary. For the post of the Directors on the Board of the organization, there will be 10 chosen people, out of which five will be named by the Government of India and five by the state government. Additionally, the Managing Director of the organization will be a chosen one of the Maharashtra government.